My son, Silly Chili and I completed almost 1200 miles in 61 days of the Continental Divide trail in the summer of 2013. We hiked through Colorado and Wyoming with 12 resupplies and 3 zero days (no hiking days). The route passed through many diverse and wild areas including: the high and snowy San Juan Mountain Range, Rocky Mountains, Rocky Mountain National Park, the flat and exposed Great Divide Basin, the scenic Wind River Range, Yellowstone National Park, and countless wilderness and national forest lands. It was an epic adventure.
Photo Sets on Flickr
- Continental Divide Trail – Wolf Creek Pass to Breckenridge June 3-23, 2013
- Continental Divide Trail Breckenridge to WY/CO Border June 24-July 9, 2013
- Continental Divide Trail-WY/CO Border to Lander WY July 10-19, 2013
- Continental Divide Trail – Lander WY to Dubois WY July 20-28, 2013
- Continental Divide Trail Dubois WY to Old Faithful July 29-August 2
Photo Story Videos