Fall is in full force in the eastern Sierras. Now is the time to pack up your camera, cool weather clothes and hit the trail. Some of my favorite places to visit are: McGee Creek Canyon, North Fork Pine Creek, Lundy Canyon, and June Lake.
Never Miss a Post!
- How to Hike Hands Free with an Umbrella
- June 21 – Hike Naked Day and the Never-Nudes
- SUMMER BEGINS! – The Northern New Mexico Loop
- Day 1: NNML – I Made It!
- Day 2: NNML – Juniper, Heat, and Cacti
- Day 3 NNML – Shout of Relief
- How to Hike with Essential Oils
- Day 5: NNML – Beautiful East Jemez River Trail