Fall is in full force in the eastern Sierras. Now is the time to pack up your camera, cool weather clothes and hit the trail. Some of my favorite places to visit are: McGee Creek Canyon, North Fork Pine Creek, Lundy Canyon, and June Lake.
Never Miss a Post!
- John Muir Trail – Days 1-3 Cottonwood Pass to Woods Creek
- John Muir Trail – Days 7-9 South Fork San Joaquin River to Fish Creek
- John Muir Trail – Days 4-6 Woods Creek to South Fork San Joaquin River
- How to Hike Hands Free with an Umbrella
- John Muir Trail – Days 10-12 Fish Creek to Mammoth Lakes
- Day 1 – Hello Old Friend – Golden Trout Wilderness
- Days 2-4 Golden Trout Wilderness Big Loop
- How to Hike with Essential Oils