I am really excited to share an original artwork created by fellow hiker and artist Nancy Romanovsky. After our Eastern Sierra fall excursion a couple of weeks ago, Nancy contacted me through this blog and asked if she could paint some of the scenes from my Falling for Fall photo album. I was super flattered and of course said, “Yes!” The painting is an oil rendition inspired by one of the photos. Her current work explores aspen groves. Nancy loves getting outside in nature as much as possible and she describes herself as a hiker who loves to paint. Her paintings are inspiring, soothing, and unique. Give yourself a treat and view Sierra’s Radiant Aspens and other works on her beautiful website. How cool is that?
Never Miss a Post!
- How to Hike Hands Free with an Umbrella
- Hiking with Plantar Fasciitis
- Death Valley Cottonwood-Marble Canyon Loop Backpack
- How to Hike with Essential Oils
- Joshua Tree National Park Loop Backpack
- Sometimes you just have to go…
- Pack Out Toilet Paper? Say what?
- June 21 – Hike Naked Day and the Never-Nudes