What better way to celebrate hiking a couple of days with Wired on the John Muir Trail than camping at the top of Mount Whitney! We spent an amazingly FREEZING night enjoying the sunset, moonlight, stars, sunrise, and friendship.
Never Miss a Post!
- How to Hike Hands Free with an Umbrella
- Hiking with Plantar Fasciitis
- Death Valley Cottonwood-Marble Canyon Loop Backpack
- How to Hike with Essential Oils
- Joshua Tree National Park Loop Backpack
- Sometimes you just have to go…
- Pack Out Toilet Paper? Say what?
- June 21 – Hike Naked Day and the Never-Nudes