Sometimes in life we are fortunate to have that one human being that makes us think and do outside the box. That person is my oldest daughter. Just when I think I have done enough, thought enough, planned enough, talked enough, asked enough, bought enough, and loved enough she stretches me to go further, be more, and dream BIG. I owe her much and for this I am dedicating this blog “Lady on a Rock” to her.
Never Miss a Post!
- How to Hike Hands Free with an Umbrella
- June 21 – Hike Naked Day and the Never-Nudes
- SUMMER BEGINS! – The Northern New Mexico Loop
- Day 1: NNML – I Made It!
- Day 2: NNML – Juniper, Heat, and Cacti
- Day 3 NNML – Shout of Relief
- Day 5: NNML – Beautiful East Jemez River Trail
- Day 4: NNML – It was a Hail of a Day